What is tamsulosin?
Chemical Name: TAMSULOSIN (tam-SOO-loe-sin) Flomax (Tamsulosin)
Flomax 0.4 mg belongs to a class of drugs known as alpha blockers. The medicine is used by men to treat the symptoms of an enlarged prostate called, benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH. Its function, however, is not to shrink the prostate but works by relaxing the muscles in the prostate and bladder neck, making it easier to urinate. It also helps get rid of symptoms of BPH such as difficulty in beginning the flow of urine, weak stream, and the need to urinate often or urgently especially during the middle of the night.
You can buy Flomax from Canada Pharmacy to get high quality medicines at the best rates.
Tamsulosin 0.4 mg needs to be taken orally, once a day. You need to take the medicine at least 30 minutes before the same meal every day. It is necessary that you do not chew, break, or crush the medicine but swallow it as a whole.
Take the medicine regularly for the best of results.
Each Flomax capsule 0.4 mg contains:
- Tamsulosin hydrochloride
- USP 0.4 mg
As well as the following inactive ingredients such as:
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Methacrylic acid copolymer dispersion
- Calcium stearate
- Iron oxide
- FD&C Blue 2
- Titanium dioxide
- Propylene glycol
The following need to be taken care of while using tamsulosin 0.4 mg. Take all medications with a doctor’s recommendation. Do not skip doses or overdose as it can lead to serious consequences.
- Not suitable for use by women and children.
- Do not use if you’re allergic to tamsulosin.
- May cause serious dizziness especially in the initial stages of treatment.
- If dizzy, do not drive or use dangerous machinery until fully alert.
- Avoid standing for too long.
- Avoid use if you suffer from high blood pressure.
- If you stop taking Flomax, contact a doctor before restarting the medication.
There are a few common side effects of Flomax generic. However, they tend to go away once the treatment is completed.
- Painful urination
- Lower back pain
- Abnormal ejaculation
- Decreased sex drive
- A runny nose
You may need to see a doctor if you notice the following symptoms:
- Blurred vision
- Dental issues
- Irregular heartbeat