What does Effexor do to you?
Chemical Name: VENLAFAXINE (VEN-la-fax-een)
Effexor generic is a depression medicine used to treat mental and mood problems. It helps improve the mood and provides an instant feeling of well-being.
Venlafaxine is the chemical name for Effexor and is a serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (SNRI). This drug works by helping to restore the balance of natural chemical substance in the brain.
You can easily buy Effexor generic from Canada Pharmacy.
Effexor generic is to be taken orally and is usually taken 2 or 3 times daily with food; as directed by your physician.
The dosage of this drug depends on the severity of your medical condition and your response to treatment. To reduce the risk of side effects, you may be asked to take this medication at a low dosage and then gradually increase the dose.
To obtain greater benefits, take this medication daily and take it at the same time daily. Do not stop without consulting your doctor.
Some conditions may become worse if you stop taking them and you may experience symptoms such as mood swings, headaches, and tiredness.
The ingredients include Venlafaxine 75 mg, cellulose, ethylcellulose, gelatin, hypromellose, iron oxide, and titanium dioxide.
- Before using this medication, let your pharmacist or doctor know about any medical history you might have including the things you are allergic to especially venlafaxine.
- Tell your doctor about the medical history of the family such as heart diseases or liver problems.
- Also, let your doctor know if you have medical conditions such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, seizure disorder, or thyroid disease.
- The drug might cause dizziness so do not drive or take part in any other activity that may require alertness.
Some common side effects of this medication include:
- Abnormal dreams
- Anxiety or nervousness
- Dryness of mouth
- Increased sweating
- Loss of appetite
- Stuffy or runny nose
- Stomach pain or gas
- Trembling or shaking
- Trouble in sleeping
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
- Weight loss