Tenormin (Atenolol) Tablets Uses and Indications:
Chemical Name: ATENOLOL (a-TEN-oh-lole)
Atenolol tablets belong to a class of drugs known as beta-blockers. It is used to treat issues of hypertension which is the unusual high blood pressure in the body. Abnormally high blood pressure can lead to serious health problems such as heart failures, strokes, kidney malfunctioning, etc. It works by reducing the pressure on the heart and blood vessels by blocking the action of certain chemicals in the body that affects the organ. This helps widen and relax blood vessels, allowing the smooth flow of blood throughout the body, ensuring to keep the blood pressure fairly low and constant.
Tenormin is available for purchase online at Canada Pharmacy. Not only can you enjoy reasonable rates, but you can also have the ordered medicine delivered to your doorstep. All of your ordering information remains safe and you have guarantee of quality.
This medication needs to be taken orally. The usual dosage is once or twice daily or as per the doctor’s recommendation according to the patient’s medical condition, weight, and age. You may choose to take it with or without food. Take the medicine regularly for the best of results.
There are 3 dosages of Tenormin such as Tenormin 25 mg, Tenormin 50 mg, and Tenormin 100 mg. This medication contains Atenolol Sandoz 50mg as well as other inactive substances such as:
- Maize starch
- Sodium lauryl sulfate
- Heavy magnesium carbonate
- Magnesium stearate
- Titanium dioxide
- Macrogol 4000
- Do not use alcohol and marijuana when using this medicine.
- May cause dizziness, do not drive or operate machinery until fully alert.
- Do not smoke when using this medication.
- Pregnant women or women planning to get pregnant should not use this medication at all as it may harm the unborn baby.
- This drug tends to pass through breast milk and may have undesirable effects on the nursing child hence breastfeeding mothers should avoid using this drug.
Possible side effects of this drug are as follows. These are common signs and experienced by many users but go away once the treatment is completed.
- Changes in mood such as depression